Premier Extended Care Services
Keep your landscape in optimum condition with help from our experienced,
professionally trained maintenance staff.
On a monthly or seasonal basis, our crew can visit your home to keep your garden in optimum condition! We offer quarter, half and full day visits for properties of all sizes.
Our aftercare services performed by expert horticulturalists include, but are not limited to:
- Edging & reshaping bedlines to keep a clean, crisp definition, allow for plant growth and ease of lawn care.
- Mulching your beds to keep weeds down, retain moisture around your plants and provide a clean, finished look.
- Weeding. Keep those unwanted, invasive plants out of the garden! Pulling weeds at the roots, being diligent and thorough is key to keeping your garden tidy.
- Dead-heading perennials after they have finished flowering promotes re-blooming and encourages healthier foliage and root growth.
- Dividing perennials prevents overcrowding and can encourage better flowering as well.
- Staking certain perennial varieties is necessary to keep them from falling over as they grow.
- Seasonal pruning to maintain shape, promote new growth and keep plants healthy and vigorous.
- Fertilization of your plants at the proper times will encourage healthy growth from the roots up.
- Irrigation Evaluation. On every visit, our crews monitor your irrigation system. Once we define areas in need of attention, we will make adjustments or contact your irrigation contractor to recommend the proper modifications.
- Seasonal Planting. Whether it’s a few pots or filling in all of your beds, we can plant annuals and tropical displays in summer, mums, ornamental kale and more in autumn, bulbs for spring and even create holiday displays for winter!
Let's Start a Conversation
Fill out the inquiry form on this page or call 516-334-0068 to speak with a member of our staff.
You can also stop by The Landscape Inspiration Center at Hicks Nurseries during store hours.
We are available at anytime to discuss your needs.
Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you!